Health Prayer

by Jenny Shain on May 30, 2013

GreenHealthPrayer2 Health Prayer

Don’t fall into the mindset trap of “aging” or “slow metabolism”!  Choose LIFE! What does HEALTH mean to you?

Let’s stop making excuses & choose the best for ourselves, our families, & for our Lord!

Now let’s go change the world.

Professional Life Coach, Jenny Fox Shain, M.A.

Life Coach to Visionary & Creative People

Contact me now!

Let’s connect on FACEBOOK! www.facebook.com/LifeCoachJenny

Follow me on TWITTER Jenny_Shain

& LinkedIn

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Jessica Stone May 30, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Love it! We can all use this one!!!

Susan Schiller June 3, 2013 at 5:17 pm

This is really wild, Jenny, because I was just praying this prayer earlier today! Somehow Fibromyalgia crept in – started about 12-years ago – and I tried to just ignore it, at first, until finally it’s impossible to deny.

I’m trying to do better in diet and exercise, so hopefully I can see this as a thing of the past. Really good prayer!!!

Jenny Shain July 5, 2013 at 2:07 am

Eating healthy is FUN!!!

Sharon O'Day June 5, 2013 at 10:20 am

The older I get, the more I marvel at this genius creation called a body. And the more grateful I am that I started taking “right action” many years ago … not exaggerating, but trying to do everything in moderation. I don’t believe we’re supposed to live in denial of things that bring us pleasure. Instead, I believe we’re supposed to enjoy them in moderation. The operating word there is “enjoy” … ;-)

marvia June 7, 2013 at 1:27 am

Funny that i should read this one the heels of a sermon my paster gave about taking care of the temple! this is my aim and goal – consistency and healthier choices one day at a time. thanks for the reminder to care for the temple (our bodies and minds) i want to live a long and healthy life doing the things God’s called me to. ;)

Yetunde June 7, 2013 at 7:12 am

Amen. Such an apt prayer. May the Lord help me to treat my body right so it can last longer. I know what to do and pray that I am given the grace to do the right things.
It is very important that we treat the “temple” God has given us with respect and that means being in control of what we put into our body.

Jenny Shain July 5, 2013 at 2:06 am

30 pounds disappeared! Gone forever! Praise the Lord! Just because of eating what my body REALLY needed. SOOO Happy!